Geplaatst in: Overig in Oregon | Geplaatst: |
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, Hope House is the place for you! If you are seeking a fulfilling career, with numerous opportunities to make a REAL difference in the lives of people, we want YOU!
Hope House Inc. has a reputation as one of the top employers in the Greater Capital Region of New York. We are a substance abuse treatment provider who strives to save lives, recover hope and restore families to those suffering from Substance Use Disorders. We are committed to making sure that all staff members feel like they make a difference and are a part of our team!
The ideal Behavioral Health Counselor at our Outpatient Clinic in Albany, NY will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to provide the best support and treatment to our clients. This candidate needs to be compassionate, have the ability to listen, be patient, and communicate effectively with our clients.
Shift: This position is full-time, Monday-Friday, two evenings per week may be required.
Job Status: Non-Exempt / Hourly
* Manage a caseload and provide treatment services
* Conduct intakes and assessments and make appropriate treatment recommendations
* Conduct individual sessions to provide treatment, education, support, and advocacy
* Facilitate group therapy
* Maintain ongoing contact with the clients family members and/or significant others
* Provide crisis intervention services
* Participate collaboratively, as a member of the programs multidisciplinary team
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with referral sources and collaterals
* Maintain documentation
This job describes the essential and general responsibilities of this position. It is not a listing of non essential requirements and duties, which may be inherent to the job
* Master Degree in a mental health discipline (MSW; MHC; etc.) preferred or CASAC/NCC Certified.
* License and Certifications required
* QHP preferred.
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Responsible and compassionate
* Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Patient with excellent problem-solving and decision making skills
* Able to adapt to varying situations
* Excellent listening skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. It is the policy of Hope House to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status
* 11 paid holidays per calendar year
* Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
* A generous employee contribution towards your benefits
* Benefit Buyout option if coverage is waived
* Company funded Retirement Plan
* 401k option to further save for retirement
* Flexible Savings Account offering pretax savings advantage for your uncovered medical and child care expense
* Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
* Company funded life and short-term disability insurance
* Tuition Reimbursement Program