Geplaatst in: Management in Pennsylvania | Geplaatst: |
About P.J. Fitzpatrick, Inc.
If you are looking for an explosive employment opportunity as a Project Manager, we have a great opportunity for you! Join P.J. Fitzpatrick the most respected home improvement company in the Delaware Valley, the only contracting company to receive Better Business Bureau Torch Award for ethics and integrity. Since 1980, we have used superior products and craftsmanship to install roofing, siding, windows and doors on residential homes. Our experts have been providing excellent customer service since 1980 and the Project Managers are an integral part of this process.
Project Managers are responsible for all management aspects of the installation project after the sale:
* Review job packet for completeness
* Review production time sold/allowed according to contract and production rates, communicate any discrepancies with Sales Manager and Production Manager to coordinate a resolution.
* Review and verify materials to be ordered, confirm specifics with customer.
* Manage and coordinate change orders
* Coordinate material ordering with Purchasing Agent
* Procure any necessary permits
* Ensure customer completes the satisfaction/completion checklist upon completion of project.
* Ensure customers are 100% satisfied with the project upon completion.
* Ensure final balance has been collected upon completion.
* Coordinate any punch list items.
Physical Requirements for the Project Manager:
* Lifting and carrying equipment such as ladders and measuring apparatus.
* Frequent standing, walking, forward bending, lifting, carrying, squatting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, reaching, balancing, driving, grasping, pinching.
Performance Requirements for the Project Manager:
* Must have 3+ years experience of Roofing, Siding, Window, & Door install experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Intermediate computer skills using both computers and tablets
* Detail oriented with strong customer service skills
* Paid Training
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
* Company Cell Phone
* 401k with Company Match
* Performance Incentives
* Competitive paid Personal Time Off - including the day off for your birthday!
* Company vehicle with gas card and EZ Pass you take vehicle home!