Geplaatst in: Klantenservice/ Call Center in Verenigde Staten | Geplaatst: |
As a Customer Success Representative at TherapyNotes, you will join a team of dedicated software support representatives to help our prospective and current customers manage their TherapyNotes accounts. You will guide psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers, psychiatrists, and practice administrators through account set-up, complex support requests, and other challenges they may face with the TherapyNotes software. As a member of our software support, training and sales team, you will be responsible for answering customer support calls and emails, qualifying sales opportunities, logging wins/losses against TherapyNotes competitors and logging major product feature suggestions. This is an inside customer support position within our corporate office, which requires employees to work in an office environment.
This role is an exciting, fast paced opportunity that involves daily interaction with customers as well as the entire TherapyNotes business team. The starting salary is $40,000 a year.
With thousands of active users, TherapyNotes is the national leader in providing web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software to private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. The software as a service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice. Our growing team of over 100 dedicated employees is located at our brand new, 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters [ in Horsham, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Technical and Business Software Training - Train customers on how to properly navigate and use the TherapyNotes software, educate customers about core software features, and help answer complex questions and support calls about specific TherapyNotes functions
* Inbound Call and Email Support - Monitor a high volume of support requests and provide support assistance to behavioral health professionals, practice administrators, medical billers and patient appointment schedulers
* Customer Support Documentation - Maintain call and email database by logging support ticket information in multichannel customer support / help desk software applications
* Sales and Training Demos - Perform product demonstrations to prospective customers to illustrate the unique workflow and full capabilities of the TherapyNotes platform
* Presales and Lead Qualification - Qualify and nurture TherapyNotes sales leads and build customer relationships as an integral member of the sales cycle (no cold calling qualified leads and interested business only, as well as incoming calls / email)
* Be Accurate and Maintain High Standards - Maintain high standards, attention to detail, accuracy and completeness
* Become Knowledgeable - Maintain strong knowledge and a thorough understanding of TherapyNotes features and value adds
* Customer Service Experience
* Flexible work hours required including limited nights and weekends
* Tech savvy: excellent computer and technical problem solving skills
* Experience working in a software support, call center, training or inside sales environment is a plus
* Experience with multichannel customer support / help desk software is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Effectively exchange information via telephone, email, and instant messaging platforms
* Strong competence and comfort listening and responding to customer needs and concerns
* Ability to exercise composure when operating under stressful situations
* Excellent time management skills
* Team player that carries their weight, has a willingness to grow and strives for excellence
* Interest in working in an entrepreneurial, small to mid-sized business environment
* Prior experience selling or delivering technology services or Health IT software to health professionals is a big plus
offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, make good use your leadership skills, and build great products, please submit your application.
Perks and Benefits
* Competitive salary
* Retirement plan with company matching
* Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
* Personal development/training budget
* Open, collaborative work environment
* Company provided refreshments
* Occasional company (free) lunches
* Monthly happy hours and team building activities
is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with must also undergo a criminal background check.