Geplaatst in: Techniek in Nashville-Davidson | Geplaatst: |
INGRAM CONTENT GROUP (ICG) [ is hiring for a hiring for aSENIOR CYBER SECURITY ENGINEER to contribute to ourIT SECURITY & COMPLIANCEteam inLAVERGNE, TN, just outside the Nashville area.
The Senior Cyber Security Engineer ensures applications, networks, and software systems/mobile applications are planned, designed, developed, implemented, and monitored according to the appropriate security standards and practices. Develops, implements, and monitors enterprise information security architectures and solutions. Analyzes infrastructure, application environments and web services from a security perspective, and is responsible for design, execution, and (where possible) the automation of threat management, vulnerability management, and breach management processes, while preventing and recovering from security incidents. Develops and designs key tools and processes supporting medium to high complexity projects impacting security. Provides security assessments through penetration testing and ethical hacking, analyzing security risks and recommending mitigating and compensating security controls. Contributes to research and development to help set the future direction of the security strategy.
_Want to help explore and build new ways to deliver content to the world?_
At Ingram, our Technology team is blazing a trail by providing content distribution services to thousands of publishers with key initiatives around business intelligence, machine learning, continuous integration and omnichannel. We support diverse people and technology that highlights innovation through SaaS platforms, metadata, cloud, and containerization. Our teams are agile, and emphasize authenticity, creativity, and transparency upon a fact-based foundation.
The world is reading, and it is our goal to connect as many people to the content they want in the simplest ways. If you are an IT professional who strives to deliver results through collaborative partnerships, understanding what drives business,and enjoys working in a connected culture, we cant wait to meet you!
* Bachelors Degree in computer science or directly related year for year experience
* 5 years systems engineering experience
* 3 years IT Security engineering experience in a medium to large size organization
* Knowledge of complex business IT needs, requirements, and projects scopes
* Knowledge of Security Tools and Solutions including Vulnerability Management, Web Application Testing, and Identity and Access Management Tools
* Ability to work with scripting/coding (Python, PowerShell, Perl, Bash, Ruby, etc.)
* Working knowledge of standard compliance frameworks including PCI, SOC2, and ISO 27001
* Experience working with Varonis or similar data security & thread detection software products
* Experience working with Splunk or similar SIEM products
* Analyzes business impact and exposure based on emerging security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks, then designs security solutions.
* Researches security trends and recommend remediation plans to preemptively eliminate the possibility of a system breach in a complex multi-platform environment.
* Performs security assessments and recommends mitigation strategies or improvements based on security best practices.
* Monitors systems, networks, and databases for possible security breaches and recommends improvements.
* Contributes to the design and engineering of key security tools and processes, including the automation of the execution of tasks and processes through scripting and programming.
* Develops and maintain operational security procedure documentation, as it relates to security and security technology.
* _THIS LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE_