Geplaatst in: Overig in Zuid-oost Engeland | Geplaatst: |
Great opportunity for an experienced ServiceNow Solution Architect to join a large Hatfield-based tech company
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a well-versed Solution Architect with ServiceNow experience to join us on a permanent basis and the role will be reporting directly into the Head of Architecture for the organisation.
As a ServiceNow Solution Architect you will be responsible for working with large, strategic, customers to analyse business needs, provide input to the business case, and establish a programme to deliver against identified business objectives and business problems, alongside those already identified as the customers key objectives. You will also be required to provide pre-sales support to customers who want to establish a service management roadmap, and advise on the solutions and technologies required to achieve business objectives and/or address business problems as well as liaising with customer stakeholders and project team to understand design needs, constraints and options, on large and complex projects, or in complex managed service provider environments. Part of your role will involve leading knowledge sharing activities, being a regular contributor to team meetings, providing advice as required to Solution bid teams and running team meetings and internal webinars.
Key Skills and Experiences:
- Demonstrable experience as a trusted advisor to customers for ServiceNow road-mapping and design
- The ability to translate business problems into technology solutions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in delivering Service Management projects in a customer-facing context with exposure to the deployment of technology in support of a the following solution areas: cloud management solutions, orchestration solutions, discovery solutions, security operations, governance/risk/compliance, HR, Customer Service Management, IT Operations, reporting & analytics, project & portfolio management, configuration management, asset management, financial management, vendor management, SIAM, integrations
- Experience carrying out pre-sales activities with customers, focussing on ServiceNow as the core solution
- Ability to fulfil pre-sales engagements relating to any product area of ServiceNow and related complementary/integrated technologies
- Good understanding of all areas of the ServiceNow platform functionality, database structure and developer APIs, development tools and techniques
- ITIL Foundation Accreditation, and solid knowledge of ITIL®
- Software Development Lifecycle experience, and experience on Agile projects
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.