Publisert i: Logistikk i Rotterdam | Posted: |
For our client based in the city center of Rotterdam, we are looking for a long-term candidate ready to go the extra mile for the customers. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, while having fun with colleagues you might be a fit for their company.
Our client is an international an one of the largest forwarding company in the world. You will work in a young and energetic team in which your own initiative is important. You can develop yourself both professionally and personally. Do you want to work in a young and dynamic organization? Respond quickly!
- Ensure a smooth and timelyprocess flow regarding the Export freight
- Coordinating and supervising international outbound shipments from factories across Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Contact carriers with regards to release relating to consol container arrivals, including cross - dock, whilst communicating with all relevant stakeholders
- Prepare all the destination charges
- Make sure that you meet the KPI standards in accordance with the company's procedures
- Fully understand the ocean export process flow and be proactive involved in looking for best practices to improve the operationalprocess to be more effective and efficient
Profiel van kandidaat
- Minimum 1 - 2 years related logistics work experience and or training
- Good knowlede and understand of incoterms
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Pro - active and strong organizational skills
- Flexible and a hard worker
Directly employed by the client and career opportunities within the company