Publisert i: Ingeniørarbeid i Bergen | Posted: |
NDT Global is part of Eddyfi/NDT Global, an innovative technology group, we strive to develop the most advanced nondestructive testing science and technology in the world. With headquarters in Bergen, Norway, and offices in Oslo and Houston, our global teams continue to innovate the use of ART (acoustic resonance technology) for the inline inspection industry, providing operators with the information they need to strengthen their integrity management programs.
NDT Global specializes in providing inspection services to the oil and gas industry. Whether onshore or offshore, our patented ART solutions delivers exceptional accuracy and versatility to our customers, providing the most accurate sizing possible of pipeline anomalies.
Senior Electronics Engineer (m/w/d)
Career Level: Professional / Senior Level
Role and Responsibilities
- Play an active role in the development and maintenance of electronics for NDT Global tools
- Contribute to the development of electronics to meet industry requirements
- Find solutions to electronics to improve performance of NDT Global products
- Close cooperation with other NDT Global electronics resources
- Develop procedures, check lists, methodology for use in studies and projects. Laisse with external contractors.
- Feed experience back into the procedures based on feedback from application of technical solutions.
- Contribute in expanding the operational envelope of HW-developed tools as requested by market demand by enhancing current technical solution through externally- or internally financed studies.
- Develop quality assurance procedures, check-lists, test and verification methods HW-developed tools.
- Contribute to improving reliability, operability and maintainability of HW-developed solutions.
- Participate in maintenance and documentation of electronics platforms for Halfwave tools.
- Follow relevant industry standards.
- Design new systems and bespoke system components as part of a team.
- Fault finding.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Electronics with experience in analogue and digital electronics, specifically regarding battery powered analogue to digital data acquisition systems. An appreciation of embedded software and FPGA code.
- Electronic Engineering and development experience, demonstrated over minimum 3-5 years
- Extensive experience in product development / architecture. Experience of ATEX and engineering systems.
- Practical training and experience with advanced troubleshooting and repairs.
- Motivation to learn, develop new skills, and share knowledge.
- Good knowledge of English, written and oral.
- Great long-term career prospects
- Challenging tasks in innovative and intercultural teams
- Individual opportunities for career development
- Attractive remuneration system and flexible working hours
- As a Senior Electronics Engineer you will be part of a diverse group of skilled professionals in a friendly multi-cultural working environment.
- The role of Senior Electronics Engineer within NDT Global is a diverse one with abilities required from all aspects of electronic engineering as well as an appreciation of other engineering disciplines (mechanical, systems, software etc.).
If you are interested in this advanced opportunity in a dynamic and successful international environment, please apply by using our application system https://ndt-global.onapply.de/
We look forward to receiving your application!
Glasskaret 1, 5106 Øvre Ervik Bergen, Norway