Publisert i: Kundeservice/Call Centre i Barcelona | Posted: |
We are recruiting tech savvy candidates to support the users of a world leader company in technology services. Tech-savviness is a requirement and we have learned from experience that the most successful experts are those that love the internet and are comfortable researching topics online.
- Interact with users via email, phone, and chat
- Analyze and evaluate users’ specific account setups and previous interactions to recommend solutions
- Troubleshoot technical questions including software, hardware, and logistic questions
- Escalate complex issues and provide context to the reason for the escalation
- Native level of German and C1 level of English
- Previous customer facing experience (B2B or B2C)
- Prior experience in multi-channel customer support
- Experience working within a metric and target focused work environment
- Excellent listening and communication skills, written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work through complex technical problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Full-time (39 hours/week)
- Remote option!
- Schedule (rotative): between 08.00 and 22.00, from Monday to Sunday (2 free days per week)
- Competitive salary
- Continuous training and development program
- Start-up project!
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team