Publisert i: Annet i London | Posted: |
Performance Test Engineer
Sogeti UK, Part of the Capgemini Group
Join a world-leading IT consultancy and thought leader within the software testing field
Base location - Any UK base
Project Location - London
About Sogeti and the Capgemini Group
Sogeti UK is renowned for being the software testing specialists, and we're currently looking for testing experts to join us as consultants. You'll help grow our expert testing capabilities as we expand our family of testing professionals and cement our position as the UK's no 1 provider of testing services.
Globally, Sogeti is a leading provider of technology and engineering services. Sogeti brings together more than 25,000 professionals in 15 countries, based in over 100 locations in Europe, USA and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
Sogeti delivers solutions that enable digital transformation and offers cutting-edge expertise in Cloud, Cybersecurity, Digital Manufacturing, Quality Assurance & Testing, and emerging technologies. Sogeti combines agility and speed of implementation with strong technology supplier partnerships, world class methodologies and its global delivery model, Rightshore®. In the UK, Sogeti is primarily focussed on Consulting, Digital, DevOps and Testing solutions.
In this role you will represent Sogeti UK by working on different client sites in a range of industries that include; telecoms, finance and leading technology companies. You will gain exposure to a variety of tools and technologies that will allow you to continuously develop as a subject matter expert in technical testing.
As a Performance Test Engineer, we're looking for:
- Performance testing experience; using performance tools such as Loadrunner, JMeter, NeoLoad
- Experience of working in Agile / DevOps environments.
- The willingness to upskill with difference performance test tools is essential.
- Experience of executing performance tests.
- Experience of writing test outcome reports
- The ability to modify or update performance frameworks, including any required instrumentation.
- ISEB / ISTQB foundation or above certification.
As a Performance Test Engineer at Sogeti, you can:
- Work with the latest testing tools and upskill in different technologies through our work on various customer sites.
- Work onsite, representing the global Sogeti brand with a range of customers to gain invaluable experience, quickly. Customers include well known global grands, Government, finance, insurance, aerospace and media/digital.
- Gain experience within a market leader and have a genuine and transparent career path mapped; We prefer to promote from within rather than recruit externally so you'll have every opportunity to develop.
- We encourage continuous learning and development by providing you the tools and support to drive your own career in the direction you want!
Our inclusive Culture
Sogeti UK positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Capgemini / Sogeti is ranked in the Top 100 employers in the latest Stonewall Workplace Equality Index.