Publisert i: Annet i Zürich | Posted: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C#/.NET Architect/Tech Leader. The role is permanent position based in Zürich Canton & comes with good home office allowance.
- Carry out technical leadership in SW architecture topics in close collaboration with the other global sub-teams.
- Work with Business & Software Engineering Teams to build C, C++ & C#/.NET applications from the ground up.
- Develop edge & cloud products that shape & optimize customer production environments.
- Work on all layers of the technology stack to provide a solution, which is perfectly integrated from the sensor, over the edge and to the cloud.
- Prepare solutions by determining & designing system specifications.
- Ensure that solutions comply to all cyber security demands.
- Provide solutions that are ready to integrate into the industrial Internet of things (IIoT).
- Guide teams on the end-to-end project life cycle, covering the initial conception, business requirements, software architecture & technical leadership.
- Provide technological & architectural consulting to stakeholders.
- Work on proof-of-concept & the design of innovative solutions, with an emphasis on scalability, modularity, flexibility & performance.
- Run group-wide thought leadership initiatives to advance architectural practices & sustain technical excellence.
- Work closely with cooperation partners including product managers, requirements engineers, test-automation-teams, Embedded software development teams & DevOps teams.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in Designing & implementing large-scale C, C++, C#/.NET & WPF Applications.
- Experienced in one or several other frameworks such as ASP.NET or on web Front End frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue.js & Blazor.
- A good knowledge of Integration Patterns & best practices such as Synchronous vs. Asynchronous Communications, RESTful APIs, Messaging & Publish-subscribe.
- Experienced in IIoT communication protocols, OPC-UA & MQTT.
- A strong understanding of Multi-tier Architectures & Microservices (load balancers, caching, web Servers, application Servers, networking, databases & content delivery networks).
- Hands-on experience with Containers & Orchestration Platforms.
- A strong knowledge of best practices & tooling for CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, Agile methods (SAFe, Scrum), Automated Testing, Code Quality, VSTS, Selenium/Gherkin & Artifactory.
- Experienced in monitoring, troubleshooting & profiling systems.
- Skills & expertise in Cloud Services (Azure, AWS, etc.) is considered a plus.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Enthusiastic, creative, flexible & team-oriented.
- Confident with strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written), German language skills are considered very advantageous.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format with some references.