Dodane na: Finanse w Almere | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
As a Finance & Accounting Specialist you are primarily responsible for processing, executing and monitoring our financial administration, sharing data with (government) authorities and preparing reports arising from guarantee correct, complete and timely bookings, updating various sub administration and, where necessary, supports the Finance Manager, to whom you report directly.
Our client is a popular, fast-paced company, that manufactures industrial machinery. Looking after their employees, they strive to encourage innovation and fresh thinking among their employees. You'll work in a dynamic, international environment, where you will get all the training you need.
- Coordinating financial-administrative activities within the financial administration (invoice processing, bank statements, correspondence, etc.);
- Assess the status of sales projects and coordinate tasks to achieve them close projects
- Execution and processing of VAT, turnover and corporation tax;
- Processing cash and bank entries;
- Reporting on progress of financial activities and projects;
- Preparing and checking financial reports (Actual P&L, Forecasting etc.);
- Supporting the Finance manager with common projects.
For this challenging position we are looking for a driven and enthusiastic personality. Preferably, you have several years of (audit) experience as an Accountant / Controller and you know your experience in to further develop our company. You are hands on, social and communicative skills and not afraid to tackle and improve things.
You also have:
- a completed financial-administrative training (in the direction of Accountant/Controller);
- HBO work and thinking level;
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience, some audit experience is a plus;
- knowledge of/experience with MS Office, experience with BaaN is an absolute plus;
- you work independently, organised and accurately;
- a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing;
- you are available 40 hours a week.
* A PPA test is part of the application process.
You will work in a small and close-knit team within a fast-growing, international company, in which you have the opportunity to develop further. We offer you a fixed salary and good fringe benefits such as a laptop, telephone, and pension.
- 60 000 - 65 000 EUR/Za rok