Dodane na: Finanse w Amsterdam | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
This is a Credit Controller position for a young but expanding and high growth business. In a team of 4, the credit controller will manage the accounts receivable end to end.
Our client is a young but expanding and high growth business, it was also recently acquired by a large Dutch Corporate.
As the Credit Controller, the main responsibilities are the following:
- Manage the daily credit operations, including bank bookings, cash application, credit reminders, resolving disputes and more
- Build relationship and financially manage clients, with regular communications over email and phone calls
- Actively work with other departments in the company to resolve customer credit issues and improve business procedures
- Assist in the reporting of accounts receivable balances, ageing invoices and focus areas
- Identify credit risk to avoid and prevent bad debts
The successful candidate will need the following qualifications:
- Experience in credit control with some reporting responsibilities
- Dutch and English speaking is a must
- An education level of HBO equivalent
- Excellent communication skills with both external and internal stakeholders
A competitive salary and benefits package. Great working culture in a young and expanding business.