Dodane na: Logistyka w Amsterdam | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
You are in charge of managing stocks for the full portfolio of our Health Brands for the France BNL markets
At the core of our operations is a simple credo: Happier lives, Happier homes. This means that we are dedicated to nurturing the health of families throughout the world. If you live and believe in entrepreneurship, responsibility, collaboration and partnership, you can consider yourself part of the team.
- You guarantee the availability of products while minimizing the level of stock.
- You track the stock evolution per brand and support the team with PFR, out of stock and distress issue by creating multiple reports daily, weekly and monthly.
- You track stocks blocked in quality by defining an action and following the progress
- You communicate cross functionally with factories to ensure the production plans are aligned with the market demand, report scrap and obsolete material on time, and investigate the root cause of out-of-stock issues.
- Facilitate and coordinate activities between factories and commercial on a day-to-day basis or for specific issue to meet demand forecast and customer expectations.
- Communicate and manage delivery plans with Sales and Customer Service to address gaps between demand and supply
- Monitor factories production plans and manage inventory levels to optimize investment and minimize obsoletes/slow moving
Leval of qualification
- Study: level Bac + 5 (Ecole de commerce ou équivalent)
- Experience: 5 to 6 years in a similar environment g. Logistic (demand & supply experience)
- Relational skills
- Organization : multi-task, deadlines, processes.
- Rigor and autonomous
- Team spirit
- entrepreneurial: challenge statu quo, sulotion mindsed
- Knowledge of pack office
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP APO & SNP, un plus)
- Knowledge of sales provisions
- Knowledge of the logistic chanel
- Knowledge of plannification / production management.
- Great opportunity to grow