Dodane na: Marketing w Amsterdam | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
As an e-commerce manager you have main ownership of their respective website and all its activities. The main goal is to grow online volume, AOV, CVR and GP within the Central European market, currently consisting of among others Austria and Germany, while ensuring a healthy and sustainable CPO on channel level. This is a German/English position based in Amsterdam.
Our client is a big competitor within the flower industry in The Netherlands as well as international, they deliver flowers B2B as well as B2C.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Taking ownership of the website - managing and optimising wherever possible;
- Responsible for developing the channel mix and optimising existing channels together with the channel specialists;
- Responsible for pricing, assortment optimisation, promotions, content, and on-site development;
- Responsible for developing and implementing long term plans to grow volume and gross profit within their respective markets together with other main stakeholders;
- Analysing web statistics and deriving actional insights from them to improve performance;
- Interacting with stakeholders from content, IT, digital marketing, CS and BS to align the overall strategy;
- Actively coming up with new ideas and suggestions to improve our on-site performance;
- Optimising conversion rate and average order value daily;
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and developments in CRO, CRM, UX, digital marketing and E-commerce;
- Initiating and executing ideas for A/B tests to optimise online performance;
- Managing ad-hoc requests or projects that fall within the scope of E-commerce;
- Assisting in budget forecasting on a yearly and quarterly basis.
You are/you have:
- Master's degree in E-commerce, (digital) Marketing, Business Administration or similar;
- Experience within a similar role at an international organisation;
- You are "online", agile. Meaning you know how to adapt and keep yourself informed on the latest trends and developments within E-commerce;
- You are data-driven; you do not make decisions on gut feeling but on hard numbers;
- Fluent in English (German is a big plus);
- Do not reply if you are not living in or nearby Amsterdam, our client would like employees to come to the office once in a while so living in or the surroundings of Amsterdam is a MUST!!
- Experience with the Google analytics, Excel, Google Ads, CRO-software and dashboarding tools;
- Preferably per immediately available.
- A nice challenge to gain more insight and in-depth knowledge on Marketing;
- A market conform salary and a good secondary package;
- A learning budget related to your field of expertise and work.