Dodane na: Inne w Kanada | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
* Langley, BC or Calgary, AB (relocation assistance available)
* P. Eng required
* Full-time permanent position
* Competitive salary commensurate with experience ($125,000 - $140,000/year)
* Excellent opportunity with a well-established, stable company with ambitious plans for growth
Who are you?
You are a seasoned Process Applications Engineer with experience leading applications engineering/process design and cost estimating.
You're looking to join a collaborative, diverse, and professional team, and are excited by the prospect of being part of a team experiencing significant growth. If you're up for a new and exciting challenge, with a company that can offer you stability, professional development, and a chance to have fun while you work, look no further.
Who is the employer?
The Ian Martin Group has partnered with our client, a firm that provides complete process and water solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, and municipal applications.
Their team has designed, fabricated, and delivered over 500 integrated water and wastewater treatment systems across North America and internationally. Whether it is a simple design and fabrication of a treatment train, or a complete, complex design-build project, they specialize in all aspects of delivering innovative water and wastewater treatment plants on-time and on-budget.
With ambitious plans for growth, they are busier than ever and now looking for a new Senior Water Applications Engineer to join their growing team. Could that be you?
What you'll be doing
As the new Senior Water Applications Engineer, you will be responsible for engineering design of water/wastewater treatment plants, as well as a variety of other turnkey industrial and municipal process packages. You will also support business development activities in securing new projects, including preparing compliant technical and commercial proposals and quotes.
Practically speaking you will also:
* Collaborate with internal department and external stakeholders such as, vendors, owners, owners' engineers, etc. to achieve desired project outcomes.
* Support and perform bench scale jar testing and pilot system testing.
* Provide technical presentations and training to clients, employees, and other stakeholders.
* Oversee various R&D initiatives to maintain AWC's position as a technology leader.
* Occasional travel across North America, and possibly further abroad, as required, to visit project sites, client or vendor facilities, tradeshows, etc.
The very best in this role will bring more than solid technical experience. They will be excellent communicators and independent self-starters, trusted by their team to deliver projects and tasks to an exceptionally high standard. They will be confident in their abilities, but also not be afraid to admit when they make mistakes and then learn from them.
This is a full-time permanent position based in either Langley, BC or Calgary, AB. If relocation is required, assistance can be provided. In addition to a competitive annual salary between $125-$140k, you'll enjoy comprehensive group benefits, performance-based bonus plan, an open vacation policy, fitness allowance, opportunities for professional development, and company sponsored monthly social events.
* P. Eng with 10-15+ years' experience in water and wastewater for both municipal and industrial
* Minimum 5 years direct involvement in the fabrication/construction/operation of water and wastewater plants with at least 5 installations experience
* Substantial experience in at least 5 of the following key technology areas: DAF, Settling clarifiers, gravity filters, pressure filters, ultrafiltration, RO, biofilters, MBBR, MBR, wastewater nutrient removal (ammonia, nitrates, phosphorus), metals removal.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Ian Martin, we connect people with meaningful work. We work with people like you for similar technical roles. If you apply, be sure to create a profile with us. That way, great technical jobs will come to you before they even get to the job boards!