Dodane na: Inne w Kanada | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
* Langley, BC or Calgary, AB (relocation assistance available)
* P. Eng required
* Full-time permanent position
* Competitive salary commensurate with experience ($125,000 - $140,000/year)
* Excellent opportunity with a well-established, stable company with ambitious plans for growth
Who are you?
You are a seasoned water technology leader with a desire to bring professional leadership, dedication, and innovation to multi-disciplinary team.
You're looking to join a collaborative and diverse team and are excited by the prospect of being part of a team experiencing significant growth while working at the forefront of future water and wastewater recovery technology. If you're up for a new and exciting challenge, with a company that can offer you stability, professional development, and a chance to have fun while you work, look no further.
Who is the employer?
The Ian Martin Group has partnered with our client, a firm that provides complete process and water solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial, and municipal applications.
Their team has designed, fabricated, and delivered over 500 integrated water and wastewater treatment systems across North America and internationally. Whether it is a simple design and fabrication of a treatment train, or a complete, complex design-build project, they specialize in all aspects of delivering innovative water and wastewater treatment plants on-time and on-budget.
With ambitious plans for growth, they are busier than ever and now looking for a new Water Technology Leader to join their growing team. Could that be you?
What you'll be doing
As the new Water Technology Leader, you will be responsible for advising the engineering team to successful completion of projects, communicating and collaborating with current and prospective clients, and advising on all aspects of treatment process design.
Practically speaking you will also:
* Work with management, other departments, vendors, owners, owners' engineers, and other stakeholders to achieve desired project outcomes
* Oversee various R&D initiatives in order to maintain the company's position as a technology leader
* Support various business development opportunities, including overseeing proposal generation
* Support multiple simultaneous projects at varying stages of completion
* Provide technical presentations and training to clients, employees, and other stakeholders
* Oversee jar testing and piloting activities
* Travel across North America, and possibly further abroad, as required, to visit project sites, client or vendor facilities, tradeshows, etc.
The very best in this role will bring more than solid technical experience. They will be excellent communicators and independent self-starters, trusted by their team to deliver innovative solutions and advice to critical issues. They will be confident in their abilities, but also not be afraid to admit when they make mistakes and then learn from them.
This is a full-time permanent position based in either Langley, BC or Calgary, AB. If relocation is required, assistance can be provided. In addition to a competitive annual salary between $125-$140k, you'll enjoy comprehensive group benefits, performance-based bonus plan, an open vacation policy, fitness allowance, opportunities for professional development, and company sponsored monthly social events.
* P.Eng with 15+ years of experience with water / wastewater treatment system design, delivering projects valued $1 million+
* Proven leadership skills combined with excellent oral and written communication
* Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
At Ian Martin, we connect people with meaningful work. We work with people like you for similar technical roles. If you apply, be sure to create a profile with us. That way, great technical jobs will come to you before they even get to the job boards!