Dodane na: Marketing w Kanada | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
Software Marketing Associate Specialist
As a Software Marketing Associate Specialist you will be responsible for managing the entire Product Life Cycle of our Software products. Your knowledge of software marketing strategies will help you to launch, train, and develop tools and programs, ensuring our products are positioned competitively in the market. You will use your experience with Adobe Suite and marketing automation tools (Salesforce, Pardot etc.) to develop marketing content, analyze data, and keep internal teams informed on new product launches and conduct product training for our sales team.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop and monitor strategic marketing programs for the software portfolio
- Develop and deliver "train the trainer" materials to technical pre-sales staff
- Maintain consistent contact with various sales channels
- Plan and develop software-related customer events (virtual and in-person)
- Develop, deliver, and maintain high impact communication pieces regarding the software portfolio
- Support sales representatives and vendors by responding to inquiries
- Monitor, assess, and evaluate sales performance indicators
- Create and maintain website content related to the software marketing portfolio
- Partner and liaise with Software Vendors and Canon Group Company counterparts to support business development, training, product launches and marketing initiatives
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
- 2-3 years of related work experience in Marketing or Managed IT, Software, SaaS products
- Strong project and process management skills to lead projects across various business units
- Ability to balance multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met
- Excellent analytical skills to generate reports and analyze data to provide recommendations to management
- Experience with Excel (Vlookups, Pivots, formulas) and Adobe Creative Suite to create promotion collateral
- Experience in breaking down technical solutions into simple terms for customers and other business units
- Experience in hosting and delivering both online and in-person events (i.e. Product Launches, Trainings, etc.)
- French is considered an asset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at or via phone at 1- or
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions - to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We're proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.