Dodane na: Marketing w Quebec City | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
Bilingual Technical Solutions Consultant (Pre-sales)
As the Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be providing pre-sales and technical support to our sales representatives. You will be communicating with customers to ensure printer software solutions are fully implemented. With the field experience you will gain and the necessary certifications, you will become a trusted advisor to the sales team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Participate in discovery meetings with Sales Representatives and potential customers in order to determine the correct solution for the customer
- Conduct needs analysis in order to understand workflows and create compelling proposals
- Perform customer demonstrations and/or presentations at Canon office, showroom, or at customer location
- Conduct testing, and when required, trials and proof of concepts
- Provide ongoing guidance and education to the Sales team which will increase Sales' ability to identify and maximize solutions opportunities
- Partner with Sales to prepare proposals and quotes
- Leverage knowledge of Canon's solutions and service capabilities to differentiate Canon's offerings and increase competitiveness
- Ensure Canon solutions implementations are well-executed
- Conduct end-user hardware and software training
- Proactively support and participate in customer account reviews with Sales in order to identify further solutions and hardware opportunities
What We're Looking For
- Post Secondary education in Computer Science (ESG), or Colour Management (IPG)
- Fluently Bilingual in English and French
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Ability to review customer needs/issues, costs, efficiencies; analyze workflows; and determine appropriate solutions
- Strong project and process management skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive documented scope of work processes
- Experience with SalesForce and Print Fleet
- Excellent quipment/software operation skills
- Ability to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and respond to all inquiries
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement
Come and join our team and reap the rewards as we work to take Canon to the next level!
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, exceptional growth potential and stability, all within a casual and professional work environment.
While we appreciate all applicant submissions, only those considered to be most qualified will be contacted for further assessment.
Canon Canada Inc. is proud to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us via email at or via phone at 1- or
Since 1973, Canon Canada has been the leading provider of consumer, business, professional and medical digital imaging innovation. Technology continuously changes, but our vision and commitment to delivering exceptional solutions and great customer experiences never does.
Headquartered in Brampton, Ontario, with 12 additional offices across the country, Canon is the preferred choice for technology and services that enhance the lives of people and drive business performance. We are committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, and provide 100% Canadian-based service and support for every product we distribute.
Every day our team comes to work excited to tackle real-world challenges, conceive new ideas and develop groundbreaking, innovative solutions - to make a difference for our customers, our business partners, our colleagues and our company.
We're proud of the difference we make for our customers and our business partners, and in the communities where we live and work.