Dodane na: Absolwenci w Badenia-Wietembergia | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
Our Josef-Schwarz-School is situated close to nature in Erlenbach and centrally located in Heilbronn. Both campuses do not only share the bilingual concept and the state-of-the-art equipment and architecture, but also the intercultural spirit of the international school community. With the help of close cooperation within our interdisciplinary team, we promote a family-like and respectful coexistence on campus and create a living space for our students beyond school life - from reception to the Baden-Württemberg Abitur.
The Josef-Schwarz-School is part of the Phorms Education SE network of bilingual schools and nurseries, that has been enriching the educational landscape in Germany since 2006.
For our Secondary School in Heilbronn and Erlenbach we are looking for a
Teacher in Geography (bilingual subject)
(in part-time or full-time)
- An attractive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket, free, freshly prepared daily lunch and access to a Corporate Benefits Portal
- A relocation allowance and all paperwork completed and prepared for residency/work permits
- Five days of additional paid sick leave in the case of an ill child, and reduced rates for school fees
- Supported continuous professional development
- German language courses for English speakers
- Professional freedom to teach within innovative educational concepts
- State of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- A short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
- An excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
- Preparation and follow-up as well as organisational and pedagogical design of lessons based on our benchmarked curriculum
- Encouraging independent learning development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts
- Use of differentiated teaching methods and teaching materials to meet the different needs and interests of students
- Examining and holistically preparing students for written and oral German school leaving exams
- Ideally possess Qualified Teacher Status at legal equivalent to the German Second State Examination with a specialization in secondary teaching
- Fluency in German and native-level English proficiency
- Interested and the willingness to engage in the development of new educational concepts, and possess team spirit
- Act as a role model for students and enjoy teaching in a secondary setting
- An interest in the development and implementation of new pedagogical concepts that focus on the individualized development of students
Interested in re-shaping education? Bring your new ideas to life with us and apply now via our website:
Please visit www.jobs.phorms.de for more details and do not hesitate to contact Johanna, Tel.: 030/ 311 678 104.
We look forward to your application!