Dodane na: Inne w Berlin | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Secondary School in Berlin Steglitz-Zehlendorf starting on 01. August 2020 we are seeking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of Sports
(Part time – initially limited for 2 years)
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified secondary teacher of Sports who holds a Bachelor´s degree and a BEd or PGCE/PGDE
- ideally you have the formal ability to teach in Secondary I and II
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you are a passionate sport teacher who has the talent to fascinate children in Sport
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- an excellent location of the school campus in Berlin Steglitz- Zehlendorf
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3iB2KkL.
For further information please visit www.phorms.de/en and https://jobs.phorms.de/en.