Dodane na: Inżynieria w Berlin | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
Top reasons to work for this client:
* Basic salary to EUR 100k per annum.
* Relocation & visa support.
* International, 100+ employees, teams in London, Berlin, Madrid & Paris.
* FT Ranked European 1000 fastest growing company.
* Blend of home working and flexible hours at HQ in Berlin.
* 28 days holidays, gym subscription.
* Excellent career progression: personal development budget.
* New role: scaling up the incentivization platform offer for international customers.
Core responsibilities will typically include:
* Be the link between the product and tech teams.
* You make sure that requirements and technical consequences are understood.
* Take the reins and have responsibility for up to two engineering teams.
* Work closely with and report to the Head of Technology.
* Lead the way, develop and monitor the engineering processes.
* Collaborate with other tech leads, engineering managers, product managers, and architects.
* People management: hiring, mentoring, and development.
Expected Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
* Experienced leading a team of developers, as well as mentoring and guiding them.
* Senior Development Experience (Frontend or Backend).
* Empathic Leader: good listener, understand what your team needs to perform.
* Avid problem solver that can come up with pragmatic solutions fast and in collaboration with others.
* Technical excellence: in-depth knowledge of various programming languages, frameworks, and tools including some of: Ruby on Rails, React, Docker, Gitlab CI, and others, and experience in building complex modular systems with them.
* Communication: able to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical people and understand and integrate product and business-related requirements into your solutions.
* Agile mindset.
Ideal: knowledge of German, French, Italian or Spanish language