Dodane na: Inne w Frankfurt | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes nine daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing our organization and ourselves.
For our Primary Schools in Frankfurt City and Frankfurt Steinbach/Taunus we are currently looking for a committed and qualified
Primary School Teacher
(Part-and Full-time; starting date: currently and 1st of August 2020)
The Phorms School Frankfurt is "urban and close to nature". The City Campus is located in an attractive historical building in the heart of Frankfurt with Reception and Primary School under one roof. The Taunus Campus is located within the fields of Steinbach in Taunus, right on the edge of the forest - the Nursery School, Primary School and Secondary School are located here. Both City and Taunus locations offer a full-day bilingual program.
Your profile & your tasks
- you are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor of Education or a higher qualification
- you have experience as a primary teacher
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to secure the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- you can speak and teach in English at a high level
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care, a company pension scheme, retirement such as lunch
- allowance and a RMV-wide Jobticket or benefit card
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with a Teaching Assistant in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- all paperwork prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- a relocation allowance and support
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/2Bt6TpY.
For further information, please visit our website at www.phorms.de/en.