Postado em: Outros em Bélgica | Última actualização: |
Operational Excellence Leader Supply Chain
Based in Belgium
Job ref: JE /55436
Headquartered in the US, our Client has nine global locations, including five fully integrated manufacturing facilities in the United States and an engineering plastics compounding facility in Europe. The 2,500 employees around the world are committed to making a difference in the communities they serve and leading the development of nylon 66 solutions.
Operational Excellence Leader – Supply Chain will partner to advance our continuous improvement culture and capabilities within Supply Chain and across our global stakeholder base to include commercial, operational, and functional. To this regard, this position will provide expertise and support regarding Planning, Customer Service, Logistics, M&A integration and KPIs with initial focus being in the Europe region and M&A with expansion over time to global responsibilities. This position will partner with the SC Directors in each region enabling continuous improvement and flawless execution. The position will be based in Region, Belgium
· Drive to Entitlement – Refine approach to Supply Chain transformation efforts to continuously drive value through our Integrated Business Planning (IBP) process. This includes improving the strategy of integrating practical continuous improvement methodologies into our process and productivity opportunities, key projects and daily disciplines that result in efficient execution of targeted business results and improved profitability.
· Organizational Capability - Improve the problem solving and project execution capability of leaders and teams by developing and implementing a process that equips them and ensures that they employ the appropriate tools, methodologies and project team configuration.
· Change Management – Develop and implement processes that ensure improvements and value are sustained.
· Partner with Supply Chain leadership, business team leaders and site leaders to implement impactful improvements to existing Supply Chain processes. This includes working with finance team to confirm capture of project benefits and reconcile with Annual Operating Plan and financial updates.
· Facilitate current state assessments of practices, processes and systems with key stakeholders to identify and prioritize improvement opportunities.
· Work with Supply Chain Leadership to layout both a regional IBP capability roadmap as well as a six-sigma project driven improvement plan.
· Lead 2-3 key projects annually that solve complex business problems to unlock significant business results.
· Ensure pipeline projects are carried out in a timely fashion – drive results.
· Lead RCA and FMEA events for Supply Chain.
· Lead development of entitlement view for all Supply Chain KPIs and ensure valid measurement systems for those KPIs.
· Support the implementation and execution of stage gate and project prioritization processes that drive continual focus on the right projects, execution approach and required resources.
· Serve as a continuous improvement mentor and thought leader. Actively partner with key leaders, stakeholders and broader Supply Chain organization to promote a culture that is proactive and personifies innovative ways of solving problems driven by business profitability and bottom line results.
Senior Vice President and Chief Supply Chain Officer, Regional SC Director
No direct reports, but partners closely with Global SC SVP, regional SC Directors and Supply Chain team leaders to accelerate the customer experience.
· A bachelor's degree in Supply Chain or related field and a minimum of 10 years of relevant supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment with extensive knowledge of customer service and logistics
· Six Sigma certification (Black Belt or higher preferred) with real-world experience applying the methodology and leading others
· APICS Supply Chain certification preferred
· Experience leading cross-functional project teams to deliver targeted results across a global organization
· Experience with implementing new supply chain processes and tools including ERP and IBP implementations.
· Hands on experience digitizing functions, leading functional transformation initiatives and leading supply chain system implementations
· Proactive leadership, facilitation and team building skills with the ability to work effectively throughout the organization across multiple facilities
· Ability to integrate and influence across multiple functions and levels within the organization to deliver results
· Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
· Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple complex projects in a high paced environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to understand business financials and prioritize projects to drive profitability
· Demonstrated ability to coach and develop
· Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills
· Comfortable working with ambiguity and building a structured environment
· Proficient using and learning new digital applications and tools
· Fluent in English and French both verbally as written. Knowledge of any other European language is an asset.
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client's needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
· Established in 1975
· Recruited in 68 countries
· Recognised International brand
· Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
· Global network of candidates and talent data
· Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
· Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
- Tempo integral
- Tempo integral
- Tempo integral
- Tempo integral