Postado em: Outros em Dakota do Norte | Última actualização: |
Spartan Logistics is a third-party logistics (3PL) company headquartered in Columbus, OH. We specialize in a unique logistics model: We own and operate our own warehouses, fleet, forklifts, and other key equipment. We have decades of experience in fast-moving inventory, especially food and beverages, and also are veteran handlers of glass, paper, automotive supplies, and more. With our staff of more than 350, we operate over 3 million square feet of warehouse space strategically placed throughout Ohio, Indiana, South Carolina, Missouri, Texas and Arkansas.
We are looking for a Quality Control Associate to perform quality control (QC) functions, including checking pallets for integrity, identifying mispicks and misplaced cases. Quality Control Associate will also work with selectors to correct all errors and rebuild pallets.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 7am - 3:30pm, with OT opportunities including some Saturday's.
Starting pay $13-14 per hour.
What You'll do as a Quality Control Associate:
* Review individual orders to determine correct quantities, packing, and general accuracy of selected orders.
* Complete required level of QC sampling, and required load audit forms.
* Consult with appropriate Supervisor regarding any problems identified in the QC process including quality issues not meeting standards and/or potential safety issues.
* Ability to coach selectors on job quality and efficiency.
* Other duties and special projects as requested.
* Good character and integrity!
* Must maintain good attendance.
* Maintain safeguards of confidential company information.
* A minimum of one (1) year experience in QC role and/or product knowledge required.
* Must be proficient with MS Office.
* Ability to efficiently work independent of direct supervision.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Must be resourceful and well organized with an ability to work on multiple projects with minimal supervision
* Must be detail oriented.
* Maintain safe work practices.
* Competitive compensation
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401K + Match
* Paid Time Off
* Short/Long Term disability
* Life insurance
* Family owned and operated
* Growth opportunities
* Wellness program
* Referral Bonus
* Boot Reimbursement Program
* Chaplain Service
If you are self-motivated, have a dependable work ethic, a team player with a positive attitude and commitment to high-quality work, this is a career you need to explore.
Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Spartan Logistics is an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Tempo integral
- 65 000 - 75 000 USD/Anual