Postado em: Telemarketing/Televendas em Lisboa | Última actualização: |
Are you over waiting? Looking for something new? Somewhere new? Check this out!
Your mission as a customer support agent is to support their activities offering the best quality service to their customers while working with prestigious worldwide brands.
Your Role as a Customer Support Agent:
- Answer inbound calls and customer inquiries;
- Answering phone inquiries and providing support and direction to customers and resolving customer service issues in a timely and empathetic manner;
- To maintain accurate data input of consumer inquiries, questions, and feedback on the customer services database.
- To troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents, and system training.
- To be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
Requirements for the Customer Support Agent Vacancy:
- Fluency in German (C2 Level or Native);
- Good knowledge of English (B1 level);
- Typing Speed: 20 words per minute.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts
- Good computer skills;
- Any kind of previous experience or contact with clients
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good listening and empathy skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Team spirit and flexibility.
- Competitive salary;
- Meal vouchers;
- Fixed-term, renewable employment contract;
- Private health insurance after 6 months of contract signature (additionally to the standard insurance).
- Airport pick-up and administrative assistance with your registration in Portugal;
- Reimbursement of your flight expenses
- Accommodation in one of our Client's company’s shared apartments;
- Free Portuguese lessons, sports activities and much more!!
- Tempo integral
- Tempo integral