Postado em: Engenharia em Reino Unido | Última actualização: |
£350/day - £400/day umbrella - DOE
Based in Manchester
Our client is a well established Rail company working as part of an alliance on one of the largest rail projects underway in the North. This project could provide up to 5 years of work!
They are currently looking for a strong ICT Manager with previous experience of managing the ICT infrastructure for a large complex project.
You will need:
* 10 years' experience in providing backend Infrastructure management
* Experience in IT delivery and customer orientated design
* Initiative and pro-activity to follow through with problem solving and research
* High personal standards of performance and desire to develop skills and knowledge
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Extensive administrative experience of most of the following: Microsoft Operating Systems (Server & Desktop), Network & Domain Management, Virtualisation Technologies (Citrix Xen), Linux and Web technologies.
* Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to explain complex technologies with clarity and patience.
* Real understanding of and aim to meet customer needs and service provision
* Ability to prioritise workload effectively, while under pressure and to provide flexibility and support within the Infrastructure team.
* Adaptable and solution focussed
* Ability to motivate a team and work in a team environment and to work autonomously
* Minimum HND/HNC in Computer Studies
* Setting up the O365 environment, managing SharePoint & MS Team environments and general day to day administration to ensure reliability, effectiveness and future proofing.
* Collaborative working and appreciation of the Alliance Charter
* Appropriate interpersonal skills, operating across the Alliance
* Undertakes role on a best for programme basis, supporting Business Improvement activity across the Alliance
For a full job description and more information please Contact Linda now on (phone number removed)!!
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison by emailing your C.V to linda. Davison
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients
to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals.
Our commitment to both candidates and clients is equalled only by our professionalism and dedication to providing the best possible service
- Tempo integral