Postat în: Altele în Dubai | Adăugat pe site: |
JUNIOR TRADER / ANALYST - Dubai, UAE Job description
Starting Remuneration of 30,000 USD per annum, 0% Tax environment.
Fast progression for strong performers.
Are you bright, highly motivated, and commercial-minded with a growth mindset?
Energy in one form or another is fundamental to almost all the world's economic activities. By understanding the demand, supply, and logistics of these commodities, we can better understand the world. We specialise in the proprietary trading of the short-term wholesale electricity markets across Europe. We make use of advanced data analytics and extensive research to drive profitable decision making, trading enough electricity every day to power a small country. Technology and risk management form the backbone of our business
Commercial Development Programme
The Cobblestone Commercial Development Programme is your passport to an exciting and challenging career in the world's commodities markets. It is a 12-month programme designed to give you exposure across trading and analytics to help you develop the tools you need to be a highly effective team member. We are searching for exceptional graduates who thrive on intellectual challenges and can provide creative solutions to complex problems. This is a role for highly analytical and sharp individuals with strong numerical ability. One must be able to learn and think quickly. Opportunity is unlimited for exceptional talent.
We are offering graduate vacancies in our Dubai office starting throughout 2020.
• Support the commercial decisions of the traders through the provision of timely analysis and market monitoring.
• Perform research into various aspects of the European Energy markets
• Analyse business requirements (tools and systems) and provide ideas to solutions that add value to the bottom line.
What we look for:
• Very strong numerical, logical reasoning and analytical skills.
• A in A level Mathematics. Must have studied Mathematics at A level. *
• Strong commercial acumen
• Resilience and a determination to succeed
• Independent thinkers with growth mindset
• Programming (e.g. Python, Java, C++) skills are desirable but not mandatory.
• Must be self-motivated and able to learn quickly.
Our hiring processes
After your application been added to our pipeline and evaluated, you will be invited to do an online psychometric assessment that will evaluate your numerical ability.
Upon successful completion of these, you will be invited for a series of interviews with members of both our HR and commercial team.
Before full time admission onto our Commercial Development Programme (CDP), all finalist candidates are invited to attend a two-week Cobblestone Training Programme (CTPCTPs will be carried out in our Dubai office.
We shall cater for everything - Flights, accommodation, paperwork, and expenses.
During the Training Program, you work on real-life tasks and situations with other members of the commercial and technical team. The goal is to enable you to learn as much as possible within the period while giving you the opportunity to shine in an area tailored to your strengths. You are also evaluated for cultural fit, aptitude, and your ability to work with others.
Following this, you will then be offered a full-time role on the CDP.
- 328 - 369 AED/Pe zi/noapte
- 328 - 369 AED/Pe zi/noapte