Postat în: Altele în Baden-Württemberg | Adăugat pe site: |
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten daycare centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Secondary Josef-Schwarz-School in Heilbronn/ Erlenbach we are currently looking for a qualified
Computer Science / IT Teacher
(Part-time or Full-time)
Your profile & your tasks
• You are a qualified secondary teacher with a Master’s degree in Computer Science / IT and an additional subject, with a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
• You have gathered practical experience in teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education.
• You are familiar with the German school system because you have ideally already taught within a German school setting.
• Your German language skills are at B2 level.
• You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
• You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
• an attractive salary with additional benefits such as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily
• room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
• an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
• a relocation allowance
• all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approvals
• continuing professional development opportunities
• professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
• an ideal work-life-balance
• state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
• a short-term availability of employee housing at market prices for a comfortable arrival in the region without a long search for accommodation
• an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/teacher-gn-for-computer-scienceit-bw-en/.
For further information please visit http://www.phorms.de/en or https://jobs.phorms.de/en.