Postat în: Servicii Clienţi în Atena | Adăugat pe site: |
Norwegian Customer Service Job Opportunities in Athens, Greece
We are looking for a Norwegian Customer Service & Support Representative to provide outstanding service to customers and potential customers. You will be required to answer queries, handle complaints, and troubleshoot problems professionally and politely to ensure effective resolution and customer satisfaction.
What we expect from you:
• Receiving or making calls from or to customers.
• Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service provided by the call centre.
• Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customer before
offering them the best possible solution.
• Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
• Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers and providing them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
• Joining a team of Customer Support Specialists and building a positive relationship with teamwork, trust, and excellence.
• Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
• Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, such as sales.
• Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
The ideal Customer Service & Support Representative will be customer-focused, detail orientated, and target driven. You should be polite, accurate, knowledgeable, and able to work well within a team.
• Fluent in Norwegian and English.
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
• Exceptional telephone manner, customer service skills, active listening skills, verbal,
and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with regards to CRM software.
• Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
• Strong time management skills.
• Being able to speak more than one language fluently would be highly advantageous.
Why should you apply?
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Monthly performance-based bonus
• Top benefits (Health insurance after 6 months)
• Excellent reallocation package (including flight ticket, up to two weeks’ hotel accommodation)
• Onsite canteen
• Language Bonus
• Permanency Bonus
• Extra overtime pay
• In-House doctor and examination centre
• Greek lessons
• Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
• Flexible working schedule
• Employee discounts
• Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
• Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives
Apply now and send your CV for immediate telephone interview