Postat în: Altele în Malta | Adăugat pe site: |
The Sales Officer is responsible for handling sales, customer on-boarding and document verification of a loan portfolio.
- Actively seek new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions;
- Adhering to the team’s sales targets and deadlines;
- Collaborate with the Sales team members to constantly improve process efficiency and overall results;
- Customer on-boarding and verification of documents as per the Bank’s Policies and Operational Procedures;
- Understand thoroughly the Bank’s products whilst ensuring that customers are always presented accurate information;
- Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone;
- Provide an excellent customer experience;
- Work closely with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction;
- Ensure adherence to the Bank’s Code of Ethics and related policies;
- Involvement in production of Sales reports;
- Involvement in training and mentoring of other team members;
- Assist in documentation of the team’s Operational Procedures;
- Providing ideas and suggesting ways for the improvement of operational systems, processes and procedures;
- Execute ad hoc tasks as may be requested by the Head of Marketing.
- We are looking for energetic, empathetic and positive individuals with great communication skills with a results-driven approach and a passion for Sales.
- Higher Education qualification;
- Able to read, write and speak fluent Danish and English;
- Essential demonstrable experience in sales of financial products;
- Experience with customer database is a plus;
- Team player with customer oriented mind-set;
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel);
- Able to follow oral and written instruction and to identify exceptions;
- Attention to detail, initiative and high standard of work;
- Willingness to learn and grow.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Aplică pentru acest job