Postat în: Arhitectură în Regatul Unit | Adăugat pe site: |
Owl Recruitment is currently recruiting an Architect or Senior Architect for a leading national Architectural firm, based in their Manchester office. They are a company of Architects, Masterplanners, and Heritage Consultants who are also employee-owned. They are an award-winning practice that prides itself on delivering conservation schemes and bold contemporary designs while ensuring the continued wellbeing of all employees.
Our client is expanding their team and is currently looking to add an exceptional Architect or Senior Architect to join our Manchester Office.
Are you a results-driven, highly motivated individual? Would you like to focus on the delivery of a mixture of bespoke architectural projects? Have a hand in winning new business and leading and developing others? If all these things sound of interest then this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
This role offers the opportunity to lead in the delivery of projects at all RIBA stages working collaboratively with a broad consultant team. We offer a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and talented Project Architect to join the friendly architectural team in Manchester.
The ideal Architect for this position would have 5 years post part 3 qualified experience. Great experience within delivering projects across all RIBA stages. The ability to successfully lead, manage and mentor a team. Excellent all-around technician and conversation skills coupled with excellent design ability.
Architect / Senior Architect:
* Part 3 qualified and have at least 5 years working as a Project Architect for a UK-based practice or equivalent professional qualification.
* Project management and contract administration skills
* Have excellent technical skills
* Conservation experience
* Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
* Leadership experience managing a small to medium-sized team
* Experience in taking responsibility for the financial success of projects
* Well organized, proactive, and enthusiastic approach to work and projects
* Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
* Proven experience working on all RIBA stages
* Demonstrate good client-facing communication skills
* Excellent technical detailing
* Ability to organize and plan – analytical skills
* Experience in using and or managing others using technical software. AutoCAD, Revit, and NBS software is desirable
Salary for this role will vary based on experience as well as seniority.
For more information please either apply for this position or feel free to reach out to Martin at Owl Recruitment