Postat în: Altele în Georgia | Adăugat pe site: |
Our client is seeking a Big Data Engineer to help build onto a large-scale data management Autonomous Driving system.Experience with machine learning and Deep Neural Network frameworks is required.
- Work with a data pipeline for the development and test of ADAS/AD features
- Enable efficient data (pre-)processing (cloud infrastructure)
- Contribute to the architecture and implementation of data ingestion process for transferring and storing large-scale vehicle sensor data
- Help to optimize data storage, search and data processing
- Contribute to the implementation of a secure distributed data access solution for data on-premise and via cloud providers to connect data with service providers and partners
- Work with machine learning experts, testing engineers and software developers to solve challenging development problems
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science/Engineering, Data Engineering or other related fields
- 4+ years of work experience or a PhD in a related field
- Knowledge of database systems, big data concepts and cluster computing frameworks (eg Spark, Hadoop, or other tools)
- Highly skilled in C++, Python, Java or other related programming languages
- Previous experience with big data applications or Back End software development
- Experience with machine learning, data engineering, deep learning frameworks and related open-loop testing techniques
- Strong communication skills
- experience building efficient large-scale data collection, storage and processing pipelines
- Understanding of cyber-security issues and best practices
- Advanced degrees
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".