Postat în: Altele în Oregon | Adăugat pe site: |
Piping Rock is Growing! Join our family to receive competitive wages, excellent benefits, and career advancement. Piping Rock, a true industry pioneer is relocating our Packaging and Distribution facilities from Ronkonkoma, New York to Aurora, Ohio. We're looking for the best and brightest to grow with our company at our new facility.
In response to the COVID 19 pandemic, Piping Rock in its ongoing commitment to associates, has added new, comprehensive safety precautions in all of its facilities. Associates who are able to work from home are encouraged to do so. Associate safety is our top priority.
Be at the forefront of the future of health and wellness, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, family-owned, entrepreneurial environment where the work is meaningful, associates are valued, and you can grow your long-term career. Joining Piping Rock means being part of a fast-growing team where you can take ownership of your work and be a decision-maker, where you are encouraged to work smarter, not harder, with the tools necessary to be successful. Join our team!
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, boxes, products, or materials and transports load to designated area
* Use internal warehouse management system to track daily activities such as scanning movement of finished goods
* Unloads and stacks material by using lifting device
* Inventories finished goods on work floor and in warehouse
* Loads or unloads finished goods onto/off trailers using speed jack rider
* Must be able to document information as per SOP
* Complies with company policies and procedures and maintains regular work attendance
* Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMPs guidelines
* Performs other duties as assigned
To qualify for this position, your background must include:
* 1-2 years of hi-lo driving experience
* Must be able to read/write English
* Ability to work autonomously and use resources available to complete tasks timely
* Ability to follow direction from a device
* Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
* Must have physical mobility to stand/walk during 8-hour shift
We know talent when we see it. For the right candidates, this is a great place to come to work every day. If it sounds like we're talking about you, we really hope to hear from you.
PipingRock proudly offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans to all full-time associates. In addition, voluntary life insurance, flexible spending plans, and short-term disability plans may be optionally added. All full-time associates also receive group term life insurance and long term disability coverage. Associates are eligible to participate in a 401(k) savings plan with a generous company match.
Piping Rock Health Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer