Postat în: Traduceri în Turcia | Adăugat pe site: |
Freelance Gaming Translators: English to various language
English -> Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, Malay, Filipino, Hindi, Burmese, etc
English -> French, German, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, polish, Turkish, Arabic, etc
1) Proof-read/translate games (various language pairs)
2) English level Native or near-native quality.
3) Responsible for ensuring the product’s final quality.
4) Make changes in a timely manner according to requests from clients.
5) Play through the games we are working on.
6) Partake in LQA-related work. (Involves playing games)
1) Good command of the two languages in question, responsible, an eye for detail, and good written skills.
2) True passion for gaming.
3) Great language and organizational skills. Those with a good command gaming terms in their native tongue.
4) Responsible individual willing to take part in a growing family.
5) Good computer skills and capable of using common office software. Understanding of common translation software is a plus.
You won't be required to sit at the office for this position, so you can do it from whichever country or city you may be in. As long as you are able to submit the work in time :-).
If you are interested please contact me:
Add a note Name () - Source Language - Target Language
Aplică pentru acest job