Опубликовано в: Врачи в Албания | Размещено: |
ITBM Healthcare in partnership with a US company is awarded a 5 year contract by NATO to provide Medical Support Role 1 at Camp Novo Selo, Kosovo. We are currently seeking to hire a Medical Doctor (Physician) to work full time.
Performs physical examinations and health screening and provides routine medical care to NATO/KFOR military personnel at Camp Novo Selo, Kosovo. This includes vaccinations, pharmaceuticals, first aid, immediate lifesaving measures, and triage. Oversee staff and manages daily clinic activities.
- Advanced University Degree in Medicine, from an accredited University of any NATO Nation
- Currently licensed to practice within home country or other national jurisdiction
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience and practice in general medicine in developing countries or countries in conflict.
- Experienced in Trauma and Emergency care
- Experienced in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Fluent in English.
- Must be able to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs. Good eye/hand coordination required. Constant use of sight, speech, hearing, frequent keying and use of computer and common office equipment required.
- Must undergo a general physical examination prior to commencement of services.
Location: Camp Novo Selo, Kosovo
Type: Regular Full-Time
if you meet the requirements APPLY at [...]
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or gender identity.