Sichuan Internships & Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with companies based on the intern's interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the company and the candidate had taken place, after which - both sides approve the arrangement.
We offer an exciting paid internship position in the marketing department of international companies.
As an intern, you assist the company's team with the development and implementation of online and traditional marketing strategies. You help to develop communication and marketing strategies for clients, plan media releases and marketing campaigns for company events (workshops & seminars).
Fell free to contact us for further information about the program.
Marketing and sales assistant
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1. Editing company websites & catalogs
2. Training employees’ oral & business English
3. Conducting market research
4. Targeting potential customers
5. Participating in business negotiation if needed.
6. Translate the products catalog.
7. Prepare marketing and sales materials including proposals, product catalogs, etc.
8. Approach, communicate and meet with clients on business matters
9. Help identify new business opportunities and formulate strategies
10. Assist in international localization of company products any other tasks as assigned by president.
Work hours 09：00-18：00
Office attire: Smart casual
CNY1000 per month for internship more than two months;
Extra sales commission if successful deal achieved;
Contact with other local industries could be referred and arranged for intern.