Опубликовано в: Другое в Франция | Размещено: |
Key Account Manager-France
Job ref: CST/49279
Salary/Benefits: Commensurate with experience
Established over 25 years ago, our client is leading independent liquid packaging manufacturer operating across two manufacturing sites (UK and Europe), supplying customers in the dairy, toiletries, cosmetics, beverages and bio products sectors. Following on from a recent acquisition, the company is about to double its turnover and this has also led to significant investment in the business. This is a very exciting time to be joining a growing, successful SME. The company is seeking an ambitious sales professional to manage its customer base in France.
· Take full responsibility for the management of key accounts including service delivery, commercial terms, credit and debt management.
· Proactively maintain and develop current customer business through regular face to face meetings.
· Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and maximise volume and revenue.
· Negotiate sales and actively pursue new business opportunities.
· Forecast, budget and report sales data to the senior management team.
· Achieve agreed sales budget, both volume and net return in line with company expectations.
· Co-ordinate all customer interfacing activities.
· Identify and implement margin enhancement opportunities/pricing strategies.
· Develop new business opportunities in line with company strategies and champion sales efforts across the full product portfolio.
· Proactively collect industry intelligence covering customer, competitor and supplier for submission into the Market Database.
· Regularly provide clear and visible reporting to colleagues company-wide and up and down the structure.
· Create, develop and execute customer strategies and plans.
· Support customer factory visits as appropriate.
· Initiate customer product and sales presentations.
· At least 5 years key account management experience with SME customers.
· 5-8 years’ experience of relevant sales in a B2B environment.
· Working for a packaging company.
· Solution / technical solution based sales approach
· Ability to work in an SME organization.
· Pro-active in new business development
· Sales contract negotiation (including price management strategies)
· Customer focused
· Strong negotiation and Influencing skills
· Results Driven
· Good at building positive relationship with customers and colleagues
· Presentation skills
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Excellent organisational, numerical and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good standard of IT literacy
· An eye for detail and quality
· Enthusiastic and professional approach to work
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Dealing with ambiguity
· Willingness to travel across the UK
· Valid Driving Licence
The company has retained Listgrove to manage this project on their behalf and all third party applications will be forwarded for their attention. Fees will not be payable to recruitment consultancies that send speculative candidate applications.
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Göteborg, Istanbul, Lyon, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
Exhibiting at: Plastteknik, Med-Tech, Chemspec Europe, Kunststoffen, PPMA, K, Interpack, Compounding World, Interplas
- Полная занятость
- 37 048 - 67 770 EUR/в год
- 496 - 519 EUR/в день / ночь
- Полная занятость
- 60 000 - 80 000 EUR/в год