Опубликовано в: ИТР в Карлсруэ | Размещено: |
NDT Global is a leading pipeline robotics service provider for the oil and gas industry. We provide comprehensive ultrasonic pipeline inspection and integrity management services around the world, with in-house developed advanced pipeline robotics technology. NDT Global is known for high quality and reliability furthermore we are optimising our innovative research continuously. We have trust in our employees and encourage them to develop their professional skills and creativity.
Be part of our team!
Electrical Design Engineer (m/w/d)
Department: Research & Development, Hardware Development
Career Level: Professional
The goal of the Electrical Design Engineer is to define system architecture and design concepts of embedded systems. You will work on research, design, and support of hardware components for the development of robots for non-destructive material testing in pipelines especially in design testing, manufacturing and reliability (DFT, DFM).
- Designs, develops and maintains electronic hardware for pipeline inspection robots and is responsible for effort and deadlines
- Performs commissioning and testing of electronic units up to entire inspection robots
- Creates product specification and development documentation
- Defines system architecture and design concepts of embedded systems for pipeline inspection robots
- Coordinate's suppliers and partners in the field of electronics development and sensor technology
- A Bachelor's degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related education
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in development of electronic assemblies from prototype to series status
- Has experience mentoring and providing guidance to others
- Deep knowledge and recognized as an expert in the field of electronic development
- German and English language skills on B2 level
- Advanced experience in Electronic CAD Software in general (design and simulation tools); Altium Designer is preferred
- Intermediate knowledge about basic function and operation of electronic laboratory equipment (Oscilloscopes, Signal Generators, etc.)
- Great long-term career prospects
- Challenging tasks in innovative and intercultural teams
- Individual opportunities for career development
- Attractive remuneration system and flexible working hours
- Job Bike
- Pension support and additional insurances
Please apply by using our application form on https://ndt-global.onapply.de/
For further information you can contact our Talent Sourcing Team
We look forward to receiving your application!
NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG, Friedrich-List-Str. 1, 76297 Stutensee