At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies' strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 7,500 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
· Organizational Strategy
· Assessment and Succession
· Talent Acquisition
· Leadership Development
· Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.
Having partnered with an exciting new client, we are looking for an experienced Recruiter for Pharma company m/w/d to join the expanding team in Munich. The Recruiter will be joining at a pivotal growth phase for the client, in turn presenting countless growth opportunities for the successful candidate.
The successful Recruiter will be asked to carry out the following duties:
· Take ownership of the recruitment life-cycle for a number of key and high-profile business areas, with a strong focus on direct sourcing and diversity
· Discuss relevant recruitment strategies with hiring managers
· Involved in creating various strategies to ensure maximum, successful output
· Creating and maintaining strong stakeholder and hiring manager relationships
· Utilise all available direct sourcing tools to ensure a quality candidate pipeline
· Actively source candidates and build candidate talent pools
· Be a ‘recruitment best practice’ champion into the business
· Support and deliver on the overall service delivery targets
· Provide information to Hiring Managers regarding market conditions, candidate availability, salary benchmarks
· Maintain critical metrics and provide promote the highest data integrity within reporting
The ideal Recruiter will have the following skills:
· Fluent / business level German speaking skills
· Extensive experience within the Recruitment / RPO field
· Experience operating in a global organisation
· Ambassador for premium candidate experience through professional recruitment practices
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· IT Literate with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word etc.)
· Experience interpreting data and reporting
Skills & Experience
· Effective communication and listening skills
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and show flexibility in a fast moving environment
· Promote process excellence
· Strives for process innovation and high performance working
· Shown team working capability
· Excellent stakeholder and networking skills
· Ability to be involved in a wide range of talent acquisition projects
· Opportunity to develop further recruitment and management skills
Further information is available at https://kornferry.loop.jobs/job/RPO-&-Professional-Search-Munich-Recruiter-Bavaria/89240308/?nPostingId=233271&nPostingTargetId=279095&id=PX0FK026203F3VBQBV7V7F64E&LG=EN