· Organizes sport activities and tournaments in different kinds of sport (Aerobic, Aqua gym, Stretching, Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, etc.) Depending on hotel facilities
· Takes part on evening shows (preparing accessories, public relation...)
· Active knowledge of at least two foreign languages
· Deliver online comment from hotel guests (TripAdvisor, HolidayCheck, Booking…)
Additional demands on animators
o Punctuality, good attendance will have positive impact on workplace
o Motivation and willingness to work with people
o Positive attitude to children and sport
o Communicative and reliable person
o Organizational skills
o Work uniform and name tag is required during the work hours and in the hotel.
Accommodation and board
o Free accommodation and full board is provided by the hotel.
o Accommodation might be provided in the hotel or in apartments near the hotel. Animators normally live in a double/triple room.
o Full board Shared room in the hotel, three meals per day in the main restaurant, drinking water & soft drinks, free WIFI in the room and in all around the hotel, wash machine, air conditioner, TV are all the Hotel for free.
o Alcoholic drinks & Smoking are forbidden during the working hours and all hotel area.
o Out of working hours you are not allowed to be in the hotel.
o Medical and accident insurance is provided for the time at work.
Morning: 10:00 - 13:00
Afternoon: 16:00 – 18:00
Evening: 20::00 - 23:00
6 days a week
800€ Euros Monthly
PS: Entertainers are required to be a European Citizen or European pernament resident. If you have any diplomas or certificates, bring them with you, please.
- EUR 400 - EUR 1 000 / в месяц
- EUR 600 - EUR 1 000 / в месяц