Опубликовано в: Другое в Италия | Размещено: |
Service Technician Hotrunners/Control Systems
Job ref: JH /55750
Salary: Circa €40000
After an initial training period, you will be responsible for the installation, start-up troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of hot runners and controllers at customers' facilities located in Italy.
You will have direct customer contact with customers in Italy to support different service cases by phone, email and/or on customer site. Regular reporting within our service documentation tool will be part of your daily work.
You will operate from your home office ideally situated in the Southern Milan Region with the assistance from our European headquarters in Luxembourg.
* 70% travel mainly in Italy with occasional travels across Europe
* Responsible to set up, maintain, troubleshoot and repair Hot Runners and Controllers
* Develop and maintain good customer relations
* Provide Telephone and Virtual Service Support to customers
* Provide maintenance and product training at customer locations
* Provide regular and effective written reports to the service coordinator
* Promote aftermarket paid activities: spares, refurbishments, etc
* Technical qualification
* Experience on injection molding hot runners, tools
* Minimum knowledge of automation, signals exchange, and servo motors
* Knowledgeable in plastic materials
* Ability to read technical drawings and electrical schematics
* Ability to troubleshoot problems systematically
* English and Italian
Listgrove is more than a global recruitment partner to its clients in the plastics, packaging, recycling and chemical industries. For over 45 years, we have supported companies with professional advice and successful HR solutions. All assignments are tailored to the client's needs and delivered by expert consultants.
Why select Listgrove?
* Established in 1975
* Recruited in 68 countries
* Recognised International brand
* Exhibited around the world; in Russia, China, India, USA, Middle East, North Africa and extensively throughout Europe
* Global network of candidates and talent data
* Search projects completed across all functions and at all levels of seniority
* Access to a network of offices across the world
For more information and access to a range of testimonials, please visit our website
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union. Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
.Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)