Опубликовано в: Услуги ресторана и питания в Мальта | Размещено: |
We are pleased to invite applications from personnel for the vacancy of SUSHI CHEF within the Japanese Outlets “ZEN TO GO SUSHI & MORE”, based within the Sky Parks Business Centre adjacent to the Malta International Airport, the Pama Shopping Village in Mosta, the Pavi Complex in Qormi, St. Julian’s, Ta Xbiex and Marsaskala respectively.
His / her responsibilities:
Must be responsible for professional Sushi preparation related matters only.
The ideal candidate must be able to prepare all kind of maki: hosomaki, futomaki, uramaki, temaki, nigiri, sashimi, ready to work in a fast-paced environment and to keep very high level of tidiness and hygiene.
– Practical experience in the Japanese cuisine.
– High capacity of teamwork.
– English language skills.
– Sense of responsibility.
– Clean and precise work.
– The candidate will be responsible for the smooth running of the sushi counter as well as for the preparation of a large variety of sushi, sashimi and makimono.
– Previous experience from Japan and overseas will be an asset.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Modern Japanese creative flair and influence.
– Very attentive to food quality and presentation.
– Well versed in English.
– Good customer care skills.
– Degree in Hospitality / Culinary Management preferred.
– Certified in Food Handling and HACCAP.
– Valid Passport to travel within Europe.
– Previous job reference letters/certificates of employment related to the job position for which the candidate is applying. These must be in English, covering a total of 3-year job experience.
40hrs a week, with one full day off.
Term (length) of employment:
A 1-year contract.
Approximate starting date:
– Permanent employment.
– Regulated working hours.
– Work permit provided by the Zen Restaurants Ltd. to those eligible to live and work in Europe.
– A familiar working atmosphere.
– Opportunities for development.
Candidates with proper requirements only are kindly requested to apply.
Please send a resumé + cover letter and a passport sized picture to [...], with the subject heading:
“Experienced Sushi Chef for modern Japanese Sushi outlets in Malta”
We are looking forward for your application!
- Премиум объявление
As a Day / Night Receptionist at Hotel Argento you will be part of a fantastic team where everyone is equally important. You will be in charge of our guests' arrival and departure, as well as the completion of all shift checklists. You will be responsible for responding to all guest requests,…
- Полная занятость
- Полная занятость