Опубликовано в: Услуги ресторана и питания в Мальта | Размещено: |
We’re seeking an energetic individual to assist with various kitchen duties in one of our Zen to Go Sushi & More outlets.
What makes you a great candidate?
- An interest in working in the service industry.
- A safe food handler’s certificate would be an asset.
- Previous related experience would be ideal.
- Ability to work independently or within a team while adapting to changing situations.
- The capability to work varying shifts including weekdays and weekends.
- Wash, peel, and/or cut food items, including fruits, vegetables, or certain types of fish.
- Sort and prepare fish (cleaning, removing head, scaling, slicing, filleting).
- Prepare dishes for service (presentation, composition, finish … ).
- Create shop windows and display product: Sushi.
- Package and label preparations and products (production and use-by dates). Store them in cold store, pantry.
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards and other storage areas.
- Perform other duties to assist cook and kitchen staff.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Language: English
- Excellent organizational skills and strong sense of commitment.
- Maintain personal cleanliness to meet the required standard of the establishment at all times.
- Previous experience in similar environments is a must.
- Ability to work under supervision.
- От 5 EUR/в час