Опубликовано в: ИТР в Осло | Размещено: |
NDT Global is part of Eddyfi/NDT Global, an innovative technology group, we strive to develop the most advanced nondestructive testing science and technology in the world. With headquarters in Bergen, Norway, and offices in Oslo and Houston, our global teams continue to innovate the use of ART (acoustic resonance technology) for the inline inspection industry, providing operators with the information they need to strengthen their integrity management programs.
NDT Global specializes in providing inspection services to the oil and gas industry. Whether onshore or offshore, our patented ART solutions delivers exceptional accuracy and versatility to our customers, providing the most accurate sizing possible of pipeline anomalies.
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (m/w/d)
Career Level: Professional / Senior Level
Role and Responsibilities
The role of Senior Engineer within NDT Global is a diverse one with abilities required from all aspects of mechanical design engineering as well as an appreciation of other engineering disciplines (electronic, systems, software etc.). You will develop your skills on a new level and enabled to design solutions for innovative technologies.
- Producing technical solutions to complex engineering problems and leading small teams on specific aspects of work packages as required
- Taking direction and guidance from Head of Engineering ART and working closely with Project Managers to deliver pig design configurations for commercial and development projects
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to others
- Accountability for quality, safety and fitness for purpose of design work undertaken
- Ensure ownership of issues and resolution for all work undertaken by self and team using internal and external subcontractor resource
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans and review with SE
- Presenting technical proposals and designs at concept and detailed design reviews to the management
- Ensure compliance with design practices/templates/guidelines/standards and approved processes throughout NDT
- Provide engineering support and technical guidance to internal and external stakeholder
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- 3 – 5 years work experience in an Engineering design and development environment or related fields
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in the detailed design and managing small teams to design and develop new products/equipment for the oil & gas environment.
- Multi-disciplinary design and project engineering experience (work package/sub module)
- Good knowledge in function technology related areas to function (FEA, hydraulics, project engineering, control software, design codes, international standards etc.)
- Basic pipeline engineering experience is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Great long-term career prospects
- Challenging tasks in innovative and intercultural teams
- Individual opportunities for career development
- Attractive remuneration system and flexible working hours
If you are interested in this advanced opportunity in a dynamic and successful international environment, please apply by using our application system https://ndt-global.onapply.de/
We look forward to receiving your application!
Glasskaret 1, 5106 Øvre Ervik Bergen, Norway