Опубликовано в: Компьютерный сервис в Португалия | Размещено: |
CyberProof is a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help our customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems. CyberProof automates processes to detect and prioritize threats early and respond rapidly and decisively.
CyberProof is part of the UST family. Some of the world’s largest enterprises trust us to create and maintain secure digital ecosystems using our comprehensive cyber security platform and mitigation services.
CyberProof is seeking for an Use Case Specialist to assist the CyberProof customers in the development of a Use Case Roadmap by identifying the most appropriate Use Cases for the organization based on Business Risk and the customer environment.
What you will be doing
- Provide consulting and advisory services on Business and Cyber risk management. Directly lead, manage and get involved in conducting customer value workshops for selection and design of use cases, use case value assessments, mapping back to the enterprise business and cyber risk and the MITRE ATT &CK framework (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures).
- Extensive background in Risk Management and work with customers to identify several top business risk areas that are linked to cyber based activities.
- Demonstrate how to map these cyber risks to specific risk actuation techniques and Use Case based mitigation methods.
- Create Use Case specification that include required log sources, detection logic, event flow architecture, event source configuration requirements, and response requirements to ensure that the impact of a technique is within acceptable limits.
- Conduct through a knowledge acquisition process and a series of workshops with customers.
- Work closely with customer service owner in carrying out risk / gap analysis, define use cases to mitigate risks, prioritize the use cases, identify the data sources and security events to collect and then create necessary use case requests (use case specification document) for development of the use cases.
- Assist the sales teams, Service Delivery Managers, and Technical Account Managers in the leading and managing customer workshops on use cases.
- Work with use case analysts and advise SOC for Use Case Requests and Use Case upgrades.
- Provide progress updates to customers and Use Case Stakeholders.
- Lead content strategy & threat scenario workshops
- Create use case baseline and coverage mapping
- Maintain and manage use case list, & provide monthly coverage analysis
- Identify areas for optimizing use cases & fine tune threat detection logic
- Develop use case migration planning, aligned to Use Case decision tree
- Identify data sources for use case development
- Use case design, threat detection logic definition & use case documentation
- Alert enrichment and response automation planning
- Create and document response procedures for each use cases aligned to customer's IR process
- Provide training to Customer SOC analyst on the use cases and the response procedures
Feel free to apply through the link below or send me your resume to [...]
- Частичная занятость
- 12 000 - 50 000 EUR/в год
- Полная занятость