Опубликовано в: Развитие бизнеса в Лиссабон | Размещено: |
Whom will you be working for?
Our partner is a marketing technology company that invests a lot in R&D to develop the future for advertisers.
Their core mission: providing technology that allows companies to achieve the best audience reach and ROI.
What is this job about?
In this role as Digital Sales Manager, your goal is to increase overall sales and contribute to the fulfillment of the strategy and company profitability.
On a daily basis, you identify new sales opportunities in the international market and enhance the company's relationship with current clients (advertisers). You are in charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospection to account management.
- Become an expert on the company's product
- Prospect potential partners
- Negotiate and close deals
- Explore new revenue streams participating in industry events
- Contact clients through various channels
- Identify your prospects' pain points to offer the right solutions
- Drive new ideas and engage in the further development of the company (analyze portfolio, competitors and industry performance)
- Onboard new clients on the company's system according to procedures
- Act as a product consultant for existing partners
- Identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities
- Ensure great partner success
Whom is this job made for?
This position is perfect for passionate Sales professionals that are interested or eager to learn more about technology or performance marketing. You will be in contact with innovative clients and disruptive projects at all times, therefore, interest in the sector should be common ground between yourself and the partners.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English (C2)
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Experience with the full sales cycle
- Understanding of CRM and other sales tools
- Outstanding negotiation skills
- General knowledge of prospecting tools
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Top skill to ask the right questions
- Great interpersonal skills
- Dynamic team player
- Listener and communicator
- Hunter – you never give up
- Overall positive attitude
- Goal-oriented & motivated
- Creative problem-solver
Having a first experience in performance marketing or the tech industry is highly valued by our partner and can be a great plus!
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal.
Are you ready to push your sales career and grow within an innovative team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).
- Полная занятость
- Частичная занятость
- Полная занятость