Опубликовано в: Сестринское дело в Сёдерманланд | Размещено: |
The psychiatric clinic at Nyköping Hospital in Sörmland County is recruiting 3 nurses to join their team. As a nurse in the inpatient care unit you have the responsibility of working as a supervisor, driving the care and planning process forward. You will need to be available to work in rotating shifts.
A team of 270 employees, including nurses, resident doctors, specialists and other personnel composes the psychiatric clinic in Nyköping. The clinic has three wards with a total of 41 beds. The average hospital stay is approximately 14 days. There is a good work environment and excellent teamwork between all staff members.
Nyköping Hospital is situated in the county of Sörmland, 1 hour from Stockholm, the county has approximately 145 000 inhabitants. The hospital offers a wide range of different types of care in many areas. The hospital has a long history of conducting medical, surgical and psychiatric care, both emergency and scheduled.
• Licenced Nurse (BSc degree obtained in an EU country) with experience in Psychiatric care and interest in the field of Psychiatry.
• EU citizenship OR long term residency permit in the EU.
• Experience with taking blood tests, dosage of medication and computer skills.
• Permanent contract after obtaining the Swedish License to practice as Nurse.
• The starting salary before obtaining the Swedish license will be approx. 2400 euro gross/month, after you obtained the Swedish license it will be raised to approx. 2700 euro gross/month (during the 6months of trial period). After the trial period it will be increased again. Duties will be paid apart.
Help to find:
• Apartment, school and kindergarten. • Invitation to study tour to Sweden after a first interview, to learn more about the region and the work environment.
• Assistance with removal and relocation costs • Intensive Swedish course, also for the family. Remuneration during the Swedish language course of 700€ monthly net, a supplement for children of 70€ monthly net, free apartment and travel costs for the family.
Please send your CV mentioning reference SW-07 at [...]
Tel.: +44 20 8144 2822
Contact person: Vitaly Pryadka