Poslané v: Iné v Larnaka | Posted: |
We have an opening for a Social Media Account Manager Guru:
- Work with a reputable company in a dynamic industry.
- Hands-on, fast-paced role in a growing, visionary team.
- Position is for our Larnaca office.
- Remote work days available.
- Flexible working hours.
- Full time role.
- Working on exciting, existing and new clients.
- Planning, implementing, managing and monitoring client's Social Media strategy.
- Executing Social Media campaigns on popular platforms.
- Can work effectively with visual and written content within a team.
- Executing Social media campaigns on popular platforms.
- Adjust existing promotional activities as needed throughout the client campaign.
- Professional analytics and conversion reports.
- Report campaign statistics and insights.
- Learning new social media trends.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar B2B services role is a must.
- Strong copywriting and excellent communication skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Intermediate design skills will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and as part of a team.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate having worked on projects requiring the above skills. Please email a resume to and we will contact you for an interview.
- Premium ad
Part-Time staff required to work in an Office building, no experience needed, full training given. Basic ,Saturdays from 13:00 until 21:00Hrs / Sundays from 09:00 until 21:00Hrs plus any overtime. Overtime is mandatory when required, covering other staff members annual leave and or sick leave;…
- 470 EUR/Month
- Premium ad
To drive between bycyckle rental stations and mechanically service and clean bikes. Applicant must be able to drive a van, able to do simple mechanical work and speak English. Minimum age 30 years old. Could be full time or part time. Please send your CV to […]
- 15 300 - 21 200 EUR/Year