Poslané v: Projektový/Programový manažment v Delft | Posted: |
You will deal with the projects and/or orders that are not technical and you are the first point of contact for the customer. In addition, you switch daily between customers in the area and internal departments.
Our client is specialised in process heating, temperature maintenance, complete flow assurance, environmental monitoring solutions and freeze protection they want to provide innovative solutions for industrial applications.
Coordinate timely and accurate order entry into the Thermon ERP system
- Coordinate Trade Compliance and Logistics for proper export licensing and shipments
- Coordinate Commercial Invoicing in a timely manner
- Coordinate Complaints and Return Material Authorization (RMAs) when required
- Create quotations and revisions according to customer inquiries and needs
- Answer general inquiries by customers on estimations & quotations
- Purchasing of buy-out items and services and checking the related invoices
- Analytic and business judgement skills including demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy under time constraints
- Strong written & oral communication skills in German and English
- Affinity with technical matters; demonstrated understanding of technology ( complexities of products, equipment and costs)
- Independent, self-motivated, team player
- Able to effectively communicate with customers, all levels of staff and management
We offer environments where collaboration, mentoring and professional growth are encouraged. Ideal candidates for our teams will recognise the value of being a part of an organisation that not only provides a competitive wage but that also promises a great career.