Poslané v: Ľudské zdroje/Nábor v Amsterdam | Posted: |
Do you have experience in HR? Are you accurate, proactive and enthusiastic? Can you easily switch in your communication with different types of people? For an international company in the maritime industry in Amsterdam we are immediately looking for an HR Officer.
As HR Officer you are responsible for the HR operational activities. The Amsterdam office has approximately 30 employees.
Task & responsibilities
- In-, through- and outflow of personnel
- Answering questions of employees
- Register and supervise sickness absence
- Be aware of the latest laws and regulations
- Process optimalization
- HR projects
- Ad-hoc tasks
- Minimum 3 years' experience in HR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong communication skills with different type of people
- Proactive and accurate
- Position for 24-32 hours per week
- Working in an international organization
- Access to the Walters People Academy
Interest? Apply now!